- Two Stainless Steel main burners with either ceramic infrared, double-lanced ported U-burners, or both. Easily removable for cleaning or conversion.
- Pushbutton rapid-start electronic ignition.
- All stainless steel construction with heli-arc welded seams and no mechanical fasteners.
- Hand-polished mirror finish accents.
- Limited lifetime warranty on stainless steel construction, main burners and V-grilling grids; two years on ignition system; one year on everything else.
- Built-in units feature top-supported, self-trimming design.
- Double skin hood with stay-cool, full-width stainless steel tubular knurled handle.
- Stainless steel V-grilling grids enhance flavor and reduce flare-ups.
- Removable stainless steel warming rack and drip tray.
- Folding side shelves on cart and post bases.
- Accessories available include: Cover (Built-in or Cart (use with post models)), BBQ Tray, Griddle Plate, Wood Chip Smoker, Steamer/Fryer, Insulated Jacket, Infrared Burner, Convection Burner.
30″ Solaire® Infrared Grill
All 30″ models are available as a Built-in, Premium Cart, Standard Cart, Bolt-down Post, or In-ground Post.
All Solaire Infrared Grills are designed, engineered, and manufactured right here in Southern California. Our grills are built to last and come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
However, you won’t find our grills in the typical big-box retail stores. Solaire Grills are sold only by the finest specialty retailers who recognize true quality, value, and and performance in a long-lasting quality grill. So if you are tired of watching your Big Box grill deteriorate after just a few years, consider choosing a Solaire Infrared Grill.
Built In: W = 30″, L = 28 1/4″, H above counter (Hood Down) = 14 1/2″, H above counter (Hood Up) = 26 1/4″
Standard Cart: W (Shelves Down) = 35 1/2″, W (Shelves Up) = 54 1/4″, L (Hood Down) = 28 1/4″, L (Hood Up) = 28 3/4″, H (Hood Down) = 49 1/4″, H (Hood Up) = 61″
Premium Cart, Bolt-Down Post, and In-Ground Post are the same dimensions as Standard Cart.
EGA = Effective Grilling Area (grilling grid area open to the direct heat).
TGA = Total Grilling Area (grilling grid plus warming rack areas).